Growing Up in Australia: The Longitudinal Study of Australian Children
Annual Report 2005-2006
You are in an archived section of the Growing Up in Australia website. This page and pages linked to from it may not meet the latest accessibility standards. If you are unable to access a page in this section please contact us and we will endeavour to provide it in a format that you can use.
Published by the Australian Institute of Family Studies. ISBN 0 642 39544 6
- Minister's foreword
- Director's foreword
- Key personnel
- Overview of 2005-06
- Highlights from Wave 1.5
- Parental leave in Australia
- Parenting and families in Australia
- Mothers, fathers, work and wellbeing
- Young children and their grandparents
- Does it take a village?
- Use of formal and informal child care for infants
- A comparison of children's temperament and adjustment across 20 years
- Publications and presentations
- Accessing the data
Please contact the LSAC Project Manager for further enquiries about the study.
To receive updates on the study, join the Growing Up in Australia email alert service.