Growing Up in Australia: The Longitudinal Study of Australian Children
Annual Report 2006-2007
You are in an archived section of the Growing Up in Australia website. This page and pages linked to from it may not meet the latest accessibility standards. If you are unable to access a page in this section please contact us and we will endeavour to provide it in a format that you can use.
Published by the Australian Institute of Family Studies. ISBN 978 1 921414 00 8
- Minister's foreword
- Director's report
- Wave 2 data collection
- Wave 2 snapshot
- Mothers' labour market participation
- Financial wellbeing of families
- Child care and employment
- Parental work and time with children
- Key personnel
- Data users and website activities
- Publications and presentations
- Data access
Please contact the LSAC Project Manager for further enquiries about the study.
To receive updates on the study, join the Growing Up in Australia email alert service.