Growing Up in Australia: The Longitudinal Study of Australian Children
Annual Report 2007-2008
You are in an archived section of the Growing Up in Australia website. This page and pages linked to from it may not meet the latest accessibility standards. If you are unable to access a page in this section please contact us and we will endeavour to provide it in a format that you can use.
Published by the Australian Institute of Family Studies. ISSN 1836-4314
- Minister's foreword
- Director's report
- Overview of Growing Up in Australia
- Wave 2.5
- Children's use of technology
- Child care trends over time
- Working patterns and attitudes
- Shared parental responsibility
- Parents' involvement in children's education
- Child care quality
- Long work hours and fathering
- 2007 LSAC Research Conference
- Key personnel
- Data users and website activities
- Publications and presentations
- Data access
Please contact the LSAC Project Manager for further enquiries about the study.
To receive updates on the study, join the Growing Up in Australia email alert service.